10 % BHA Salicylic Acid
To treat signs of photo-aging or hyperpigmentation as well as acne. To treat signs of photo-aging or hyperpigmentation as well as acne prone skin, same as the phytic acid peel.
The salicylic acid is a lipophilic beta hydroxyl acid that reduces the cohesion of the cells present in the horny layer. By penetrating in the sebaceous gland, it reduces breakouts and stabilizes the production of sebum. Salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Acne vulgaris (black heads and inflammatory lesions)
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Rough feeling skin
- Photo-aging signs mild to moderate
- Salicylic acid allergy
- Active dermatitis
- Active skin infection
- Use of isotretinoin 3 to 6 month prior to the treatment
- 4 to 6 sessions every 3-4 weeks.